The Rhodes University, South Africa invites applications for the Hugh Le May Fellowship which is offered to ONLY South African applicants.
The Fellowship comprises:
- A direct return economy class airfare from the Fellow’s place of residence.
- University accommodation with electricity and water included.
- R5000.00 monthly cash stipend to supplement the Fellow’s usual source of income, or if accompanied by a partner R7500.00 per month cash stipend.
- If the Fellow accepts the appointment for at least four months and is accompanied by a partner, the partner’s return economy airfare will also be paid.
- The length of the Fellowship may be extended by mutual agreement and subject to the availability of funds.
This fellowship is provided to senior scholars who wish to devote themselves to advanced work in one of the following subjects listed below.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this fellowship is on 31st August 2018.
Eligible Field Of Study: Philosophy, Classics, Ancient, Medieval or Modern History, Classical, Biblical, Medieval or Modern Languages, Political Theory, Law.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (Country): South Africa
How To Apply: Applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
Completed forms should be sent to email@example.com.
Visit The Fellowship Webpage For More Information
The post Apply for 2018 Hugh le May Fellowship At Rhodes University, South Africa appeared first on NGstudents.com.